18th Annual Icon Added Value Congress in Nuremburg
29 Oct 2010|Added Value
Online is all the buzz. The almost never ending reservoir of information on the world wide web is amazing. The benefits of being able to connect with colleagues and experts in any field – virtually and immediately – are extraordinary. But personal contact and the face-to-face exchange of ideas are still irreplaceable. So we’re pleased to announce our 18th annual Icon Added Value Congress, held again in Nuremberg on the 26th of November 2010. And invite you to join us.
On stage: probably the most exciting line up of speakers and case studies we’ve had to date, once again presented by Jan Hofer, the anchorman of Germany’s leading TV news magazine.
We’ll include the brand story of the year – Commerzbank. The market is reforming after the global financial crisis. New media has had an enormous influence on our lives and communication activities. There is no doubt we live in exciting times. In this context we review one of the most fascinating cases in financial services; the merger of Commerzbank and Dresdner Bank.
Also on the agenda, Gisela Sökeland of Thomas Cook will look at the challenges of a complex and competitive market. And Martin Thörner of Homann Feinkost will look at brand development and brand expansion in the food market.
These are just some of the issues under the spotlight at this year’s Congress.
Our full 2010 line up of experts includes:
- Dr. Frank Schirrmacher, Co-Editor of Germans leading daily newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung and author of the bestseller “Payback” will talk about Brand and society.
- Uwe Hellmann, Director and Head of brand management, Commerzbank, will present us the new brand Commerzbank.
- Gisela Sökeland, Member of Board of Management Thomas Cook, will discuss market mapping at Thomas Cook.
- Martin Thörner, CEO Homann Feinkost, will give us insights of brand development and brand expansion in the food market.
- Christoph Prox, CEO Icon Added Value, will look ahead at brand management and will ask whether new media will change the legality of brand management.
- And Jan Hofer, the anchorman of Germany’s leading TV news magazine, is once again our brilliant presenter.
We also welcome you to join us for a pre-Congress Brand Lounge evening at our offices on the 25th of November before for the main event.
We look forward to seeing you there.prev next